Inter-State Medical Marijuana Reciprocity
Under Nevada law Las Vegas ReLeaf medical marijuana dispensary recognizes and accepts out of state medical marijuana cards, which allows inter-state medical marijuana reciprocity. Nevada is the only state that allows patients from other medical marijuana states to access their medicine legally through medical cannabis dispensaries while in Nevada. NRS 453A.364
Las Vegas sees millions of visitors every year, and as a result, medical marijuana patients from around the country can now access their marijuana medicine as easily as they could in their home state, with legal access to Las Vegas medical marijuana dispensaries. Las Vegas ReLeaf, a Nevada mmj dispensary, is located just 500 feet from the Strip – making it the easiest dispensary to access while visiting Las Vegas from the Strip.
If you are coming from out of state and want access to legal medical marijuana from a medical marijuana dispensary, you can obtain your out of state medical marijuana card in Nevada in an easy three step process through Presto Doctor.
PrestoDoc steps to Get Medical Marijuana Recommendation:
- Sign up for a PrestoDoc account and complete the user profile
- Select an appointment time to video chat with a licensed california physician online. Same day appointments are available.
- Get your digital recomendation easily ,print it out and stop by Las Vegas ReLeaf dispensary to access legal marijuana. Your official copy will arrive in the mail a few days later.
If you are visiting Las Vegas and are currently an out-of-state medical marijuana patient, bring your current government issued out of state medical marijuana card and/or doctor’s recommendation to buy high quality marijuana legally from a Las Vegas cannabis dispensary.
Las Vegas ReLeaf dispensary visitors can pre-register online to streamline the process and avoid lines at the dispensary, click here to pre-register today.
- Patient must have a valid medical marijuana card or doctor’s recommendation from one of the below listed states, as well as a state issued ID from the same state.
- Patient must register at a state licensed medical marijuana dispensary, such as Las Vegas ReLeaf.
Reciprocity States Include: