If you are a Nevada medical marijuana patient, you can access legal medical marijuana at any state approved dispensary, such as Las vegas ReLeaf. In order to access legal medical cannabis, Nevada requires patients to register with a medical marijuana dispensary before shopping and purchasing marijuana in the state.
You can easily pre-register with Las Vegas ReLeaf online by filling out our online registration form. Simply complete the form and verify your information during your initial visit with Las Vegas ReLeaf dispensary to access Nevada medical marijuana. Once fully registered and verified, you can shop Las Vegas ReLeaf Nevada medical cannabis in store or online for delivery and pickup.
If you are not currently a Nevada medical marijuana patient but are interested in becoming one, you can obtain your medical marijuana card through a variety of methods. Visit our Out-of-State Patients page to learn more about Nevada marijuana reciprocity laws, registration requirements and Presto Doc.
If you come from California and are looking to obtain your medical marijuana card in Nevada quickly, you can use Presto Doctor services to get a doctor’s recommendation right away. Visit our Find a Doctor page to learn more about Presto Doctor.
For those who come from Nevada and are currently living in Nevada, you can obtain a Nevada medical marijuana card through the following basic steps:
- Have a debilitating condition that qualifies you for a Nevada medical marijuana card. The following is the list of Nevada’s approved medical condition that will qualify you for a Nevada medical marijuana card:
- Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Severe Nausea
- Severe Pain
- Additional conditions specifically approved by the Department of Health and Human Services
- Request and complete the Nevada state application for a medical marijuana card with the Department of Human Health and Services. There is an associated application fee to be prepared for. You can mail requests to:
Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health
ATTN: Medical marijuana Division
4150 Technology Way
Carson City, Nevada 89706
Recently, the process to become a Nevada Medical Marijuana patient was expedited even further when the Division of Public and Behavioral Health office opened to remove mail-in applications. This makes it possible for Southern Nevada patients to apply in person and get approval the same day they start the application process.
- Find a Doctor who can legally recommend you for a medical marijuana card in Nevada. Visit our Find a Doctor page for more information on how to find a medical marijuana prescribing doctor in Nevada.
- Send complete marijuana application to the Division of Health. There is a cost associated with registering and renewing marijuana applications. Nevada medical marijuana patients must complete and renew their medical marijuana application annually.
- Obtain your Nevada medical marijuana card. Once approved by the State Health Division, all that is left to do is get your card at the DMV. It typically costs around $20 to get your Nevada medical marijuana ID card from the DMV.
The process of obtaining a Nevada medical marijuana card is updated often, to provide an easier and more streamlined experience for the medical marijuana patient. At Las Vegas ReLeaf, we will update our information accordingly, to make sure we are always providing the most up-to-date information for those interested in becoming a medical marijuana patient and access legal medical marijuana in Nevada.
Once you become a medical marijuana patient in the state of Nevada, the process for visiting state-approved medical marijuana dispensaries is easy. Simply pre-register online with Las Vegas ReLeaf, or register in dispensary on your first visit, show your state issued medical marijuana card or doctor’s recommendation along with your state issued ID and purchase legal marijuana seven days a week.